Monday, December 01, 2008

Upskirt and Personal

I learned recently that there is a photography classification called UPSKIRT. Wikipedia defines upskirt as a slang term usually referring to up skirt photography, images of the view up a woman's skirt (as seen from underneath). Alternatively, an "upskirt" may be a video, an illustration or simply a view.

I've been taking a lot of "legal" upskirt shots mostly buildings and trees since I got hooked into photagraphy. Here are my TOP TEN UPSKIRT SHOTS:

#1 - Disneyland Hollywood Hotel in HK. Taken using
a Sony Cybershot during a family trip in 2007.


# 2 - Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila taken in October
2008 during a family weekend escapade using a Nikon DSLR.

#3 - Empire State Building in NY during my
trip in May 2006 using a Sony Cybershot.


#4 - San Francisco CA City Hall dome taken in
June 2006 using a Sony Cybershot.



#5 - Petronas Twin Tower in MY taken last April 2008
using a Nikon DSLR.




No comments:

Post a Comment