Wednesday, May 20, 2009

North Luzon Adventure: one van, one plan


Let me start by saying that this is my first time in my adult life to go north of the philippines. The farthest I've been up north is Baguio City. I was 10 years old when i first went to the Ilocos region.

The trip is made special because the travel team includes my mother, my sister and her 1 yr old daughter, my ninang jing, my wife, my 11 yr old son and 5 yr old daughter. And of course the driver Edwin. He was a big factor because his presence meant less stress for me and more opportunity to take pictures.

For this 3 day adventure, the plan was to explore the provinces of Ilocos Norte and Sur and en route see the sights along the highway in the provinces of Tarlac, Pangasinan and La Union. The itinerary includes checking out churches, windmill watching and marveling at marcos family wealth.

Let the adventure begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment