Sunday, December 25, 2011

BoyLac's 65th on the 27th

Papa BL would have been 65 last November 27 if he was still with us. Actually, he's still with us in spirit and this was prevalent on two instances during his special day. Last November 27, we had a mass celebration offered for him. That was followed by a simple breakfast with family and very close friends. And then these two coincidences happened:

(1) Atching Milagring
After breakfast at my parent's place, we went to my in-laws place and my wife realized that she forgot her purse so I had to go back. Upon reaching my parent's place, mother was about to drive 70+ yr old Atching Milagring, our neighbor to her place about a block away. Mother had some more guest so timing was just right and I dropped our neighbor to her place.

(2) GOA Surprise
I had to attend to a few chores that day before going back to Manila. I probably worked on 3 chores which covered close to 2 hours before my visit to the Garden. When I reached the site, lo and behold, mother and her guests were outside and can't get in the mausoleum because she can't find her keys. They didn't know that I was going to visit Papa.

Talk about concidence. Or is it Papa BL's handiwork? I wouldn't know. Love you, Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment