Wednesday, August 05, 2009

ANNIVERSARY THREE

In the month of July, I celebrated 3 significant anniversaries and they are:

(1) My current team's 13th year anniv. Yes, the team that I'm handling right now is more than a decade old. It's no wonder that the average age is 34 y.o. and tenure is 8 years.

(2) My blog's 3rd year anniv. That's thirty six months since I posted my first entry. So far, the inventory shows that I've posted 350 entries hence that's an average of 9 per month.

(3) Our VEEs 2nd year anniv. VEE is a the nickname of the family car, a 7G CRV. It now logs 20,000 kilometers, relatively low compared to our previous ride which logged an average of 18,000 per year during the 5 years that we utilized it.

They say that we should celebrate life's simple pleasures and this is my small way of doing it.