Monday, November 23, 2009

P2 done!



Eight months after completing ph1 of my CIV sound upgrade (head unit + seps), ph2 which includes a JBL GT5-A604 amp was completed last November 21 Saturday. From March onwards, I was able to sell my old-but-still-working-fine-sound-system which includes a Pioneer head unit, Alpine amps and Pioneer equalizer. Originally planned to include a subs upgrade in ph2 but I still have in my possession the Ryan Audio subs which came with the car when we bought it in 2007.

Now on to phase 3. After I sell my Ryan Audio subs, that will be my queue to get a new subs. I still haven't decided yet which subwoofer to get and have difficulty prioritizing porma over quality over practicality. There are just so many choices and to top it off, budget is limited. Oh well, for now, I shall enjoy listening to "Buttercup" with a 60 watt amp connected to an 8 inch pair of subwoofers!

No comments:

Post a Comment