Tuesday, February 01, 2011

My 10 Day Vacation


It was one for the books. My 2010 Christmas holiday was near perfect:
1- Good mix of sports (basketball, jogging, mountain biking),
2- Socializing (parties, coffee with friends, reunions with family, high school batchmates),
3- Practicing my hobbies (photography and mountain biking)
4- TO DOs (fix JML's sss, tmaris’ sss, mama & aunt lst's bilins)
5- Rest (almost daily siesta).

I said it was near perfect because there where TO DOs that were not completed, schedules changed or not met because of the “hectic” line up and days when the bed was there for the taking but I just couldn’t sleep.

Besides, even if the plan was followed to the letter, it would still not be perfect. There is no perfect world. And that’s why a plan B was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment