Saturday, November 18, 2006

A Well Traveled T-Mobile Cellphone


I've visited North America once since May 2006 but my T-Mobile TOGO cellphone has been to the country thrice already! I bought a Nokia 6110 phone last May in a T-Mobile store in Santa Monica, Ca for $50 with a $15 airtime load. The same phone retails for about P5,000 ($100) in Pinas. I used a total of $100 in airtime load during my 25 day trip. My computation shows that if I used my Philippine based cellphone during my trip, I would have spent P15,000 ($300) therefore my actual savings is about P10,000 ($200).

My friend Raymond brought the phone to his US trip last July then my Uncle Reggie brought the phone last October. The deal is so good that my Uncle, who has been to the US at least 10 times already, bought his own T-Mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment