Saturday, February 03, 2007

Busy Bee (1H 2007)


The first month of the new year just ended...Whew! That was fast! JANUARY started with me doing my regular branch visits, attending a conference and being tapped to handle a project which was good for a year. On the personal side, preparations for my sister's wedding next month, prep for my parents 'vacation' to their homeland and our kids birthday party. By the looks of it, we'll be breezing through the whole first half of 2007 as well.

In the love month of FEBRUARY, my sister and her fiancée Mark will be getting married in Tarlac reason why my parents, an auntie and my godmother will be in town. On the business side, we'll be preoccupied with appraisal preparations, national conference and the critical first month of project K&N.

In graduation filled month of MARCH, I will be graduating from the early 30s title and move to mid 30s. Happy Birthday to me! Related to that, I need to have my driver's license renewed. Work-wise, we should be wrapping up the appraisal requirements and build up steam for the project K&N.

APRIL fools day leads this month. I won't be fooling you if I tell you it will be a busy year. My measure is my notebook; I'm old school, PDAs don't work for me. I used only one notebook last year when my average is 3. I see another 3 notebook year. We're planning to go to HKG this month and look for hidden Mickey’s in Disneyland.

The summer month of MAY will hopefully bring us closer to owning our new home. This is the month that we're targeting to apply for a housing loan. The location has been chosen, we're happy living in Salcedo village so we're looking at getting a place here. On the business side, this marks the start of project K&Ns phase 2.

The rainy month of JUNE would mean a getting our dream machine. It's time to replace our trusty ol' Toyota Revo and welcome our first real SUV Honda CRV. We're also targeting to franchise a business this month. Donuts anyone?

Through it all, I hope that my health will conspire. These opportunities will be put to a standstill if something unexpected happens. Remember, GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment