Thursday, February 15, 2007

Farewell to CL



CENTRAL LUZON MONTHLY TEAM MEETING
Angelique Bldg., Dau, Mabalacat, Pampanga
May 2004

This may be my last time to address you as a member of the Central Luzon team. I have an opportunity that suits me too well to say no but I hope nobody thinks I am being disloyal to the team by making this move. The 5 years working with you was like a roller coaster ride, full of ups and downs. I will continue to apply the positive lessons that I learned from you and will take careful note of the negative lessons and try not to apply them.

Thank you for the lessons learned and for making me as tough as a nail. This team prepared me for the challenges that will come my way as I enter a new chapter in my life in Smart. Thank you for the unending support and please extend that level of support to our Central Luzon teammate Lhaydee who will now lead you to the realization of the company vision, the departmental vision and our team’s vision – to be the model region in 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment