Wednesday, May 02, 2007

SEMPCO : It’s show time!


It’s official! I won a seat in SMT Employee Cooperative (SEMPCO) board of directors. I decided to run only last April 20, the last day of filing. The election campaign period was from April 21 to 24 and election was last April 25 to 30. Technically, I was only able to campaign aggressively last Apr 21 Saturday because we were off to HK the ff. day until Apr 26. It helped that I asked the endorsement of my fellow managers within and outside our department. Kapalan na rin ng mukha as I texted our Mancom members and asked for their endorsement.

My platform (DSL’s FOUR EYEs platform) includes the ff:
1. Increase number of members
2. Increase member benefits
3. Improve loan packages
4. Increase cooperative profit

To put the platform into play, initially, I have the ff. projects in mind:
1. Travel Lite
2. Club Tie Ups
3. Primera Segunda

I joined the foray to expand my network, load up on experience and try to inject what I learned within and outside Smart in a different setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment