Sunday, May 01, 2011

Happy Birdie!


I am not talking about golf, nor the male anatomy or the 2 legged winged mammal. This entry is about stats gathered during my birthday. How many friends or acquaintances do I know? Actually, I don't keep a tab however what I'd like to share is how many persons in my database greeted me. Here goes:

(1) FB friends = 441 greeted / 1717 friends. 25.68% hit rate.
(2) SMS = 99 greeted / 1670 friends. 5.96% hit rate.
(3) Email = 8 greeted.
(4) Verbal greeting = 8 greeted.
(5) twitter friends = 8 greeted / 205 friends. 3.90% hit rate.
(6) MS Office Communicator = 6
(7) FS friends = 0 greeted / 336 friends. 0% hit rate.
(8) letter or birthday card = zero.

Conclusions:
1- FB is hot! Until when, that's the next BIG question.
2- FS is not. Who's still in FS? Hello, anybody in here?
3- Email will not die. It has its purpose just like the Piranha. Ang layo ata nun?!?!
4- Sending a Birthday Card is a "dying tradition." I must chip in to keep it alive.
5- The fact that my "greeting rate" is a lowly 15.26% means 1 of 2 things: 1- they don't know my birthday or 2- they refuse to greet me. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment