Sunday, May 01, 2011

Surprise by MC


Our little girl continues to surprise us. Aside frm being the class president in her first foray in a election and a consistent quarterly academic award, recently she surprised me in a basketball and car topic.

Kobe Bryant.
Last week when we were window shopping in Powerplant, she said "Hey Dads, Let's buy this Lakers KB jersey for kuya." Then I replied "Kuya already has a Lakers KB jersey." She said "You're right. Besides, it's an old jersey." The jersey's # is 8. KB is now using #24 since '06.

BMW Z3.
Also last week, on the way back to the car from Rustan's supermarket, I told her "Daughter, this is what a BMW 3 series looks like" pointing to a black BMW E90 body. Then I said "This is what a BMW X3 looks like." pointing to a silver BMW E83 body. Then she surprised me with this retort "So Dads, what does a BMW Z1 look like?"

How many graders ask that type of question or give that input?

No comments:

Post a Comment