Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Vroom Room


You’re in St. Luke’s Medical Center watching TV straight for 12 hours so what else can you do as a breather? Doodle with your computer and type away your dreams! So here goes..it is year 2007 and I have unlimited resources, what vehicles will be in my stable? Here is my answer:

1. BMW X5 – My daily ride, a must have vehicle. Paging Aunt LST, wanna sell your ride?
2. BMW 320i – JML’s special occasion car. I hope/dream/yearn to have one before I turn 42 years old.
3. Honda CR-V – JML’s daily ride. Well, what do you know, we have one! At least, that’s one off our list.
4. Mitsubishi Spacegear – a family van, a must have for everybody. This will be our low profile vehicle.
5. Isuzu Pick up 4X4 – Light Haul UV which may serve as a daily ride. Isuzu diesel engine is still the best in the market.
6. Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano – my Sunday car. This increases my pogi points a million fold.
7. Hummer H1 – my four wheel drive car. Yup, I still like the original Humvee platform best. The H2 and H3 are more regular SUV-like compared to the utilitarian H1 military vehicle platform.
8. Toyota Corolla Sprinter (second generation) – vintage Japanese Sports Car, a once in a blue moon ride.
9. Range Rover (1995, last of the first gen) – vintage Euro SUV, another once in a blue moon ride.
10. Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla base model – a daily commute for B5
11. Honda Jazz base model – a daily commute for MC

Using the Chinese rule that transportation accounts for 10% of your total assets, we should have assets amounting to P 400M. So where do we start?

No comments:

Post a Comment