Sunday, January 11, 2009

One on one with a BMW 135i


January 8, 2009

I saw my second apple red BMW 1 Series coupe last Thursday. It was parked along Bautista St. in Salcedo Village beside the condo that we are staying in. The owner is probably a neighbor. I wonder if he's the same guy driving a silver BMW 325i or the one driving a gray Porsche Cayenne. This vehicle retails for P 2,050,000 in the Philippines.

The first time I saw a BMW 1-Series 135i Coupe M Sport was in Volusia Mall in Daytona Beach Florida in May 2008. Released in 4Q 2007, BMW Florida was doing their regular promotional stuff and had one displayed inside the mall. That time, I just couldn't get my eyes off the apple red sport car.

I wonder if they'd resell it for P1M in 3 years time. I guess not!

No comments:

Post a Comment