Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shop-less in 2H 2008


Shop-less in 2H 2008

It's official! I was able to zero out my shopping expense during the second half of 2008. My last purchase was probably in May were I bought clothes, a nice Bass loafers (for $20 only!), a Motorola bluetooth headset, a couple of mt bike gears and a dozen other personal stuff. At the end of the day, I realized I didn't need some of the stuff and they're just waiting to be utilized at home. What can I do, they were on S.A.L.E. Just couldn't resist.

It's almost mid January and I haven't purchase an item for myself though I was tempted to get a Crocs slippers but thought that my 2 year old Havaianas flip flops is still serviceable. I'll probably get something for myself during my birthday in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment