Friday, April 10, 2009

Future Photo Plans

Now that I've officially won a photo contest, it's time to invest on new cam "low expense" accessories to up the ante.

These are what I currently have in my treasure chest:
1- Nikon D40 camera
2- Tamron 28 to 300mm zoom lens
3- Nikon SB 600 Speedlight flash
4- Case Logic (camera only) camera bag
5- Tamrac (camera ++) camera bag
6- Vixen tripod
7- Gorilla Pod
8- Battery Charger and rechargeable batteries
9- Lens cleaning kit

My "low expense" wish list includes:
1- Flash Diffuser = P300 @ tipidpc.com
2- Extension Tube = P600 @ tipidpc.com
3- Velbon mono pod = P1500 @ dgphoto.com
4- Nikon ML L3 IR remote control = P800 @ tipidpc

My "high expense" wish list includes:
1- Upgrade camera body to either D80 or D90
2- Nikon 50mm fixed lens
3- Ultra Wide Angle lens
4- Nikon 18 to 135mm VR AF lens

This leaves me with a BIG question, which hobby should I prioritize? Mt. Biking, Car Audio, Photography. Ang hirap!

No comments:

Post a Comment