Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Things TO DO in BORACAY with my family




(March 31, 2009)

This is my 9th visit to this world renowned Philippine island in the South. What makes this trip special is that it would be my first time to go there with the whole family in tow - my wife of 12 years, my 11 y.o. wonder boy and my 5 y.o. little girl. For the kids, this is another first time because this is the first time they will be going to the beach. Living in Tarlac and just less than 2 hours away from the beaches of Pangasinan, we didn't have much opportunity to experience such.

So what's in store during our special trip?
1- Enjoy the powdery white beaches
2- Look for lobsters, sea shells, jelly fish
3- Shoot some hoops (yes, we'll shoot some hoops in D'Mall)
4- Get a tattoo (I wonder what kind)
5- Get a massage at the beach
6- Build sandcastles
7- Go island hopping
8- Check out Willy's Rock
9- Check out Friday's creepy signage
10- Buys souvenirs.

I'm looking forward to this trip and so excited. I'm always excited especially when I go to a place (new or old) with my family as it promises a different level of enjoyment. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment