Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dreams are made for children


Last 9-29-09, my wife woke me up in the middle of the night because I was making weird noises and she thought I that was having a nightmare. I wish she didn't wake me up because I was having the best dream in my life since 5-5-08.

I dreamt that I had a disagreement with a loved one that happened in my Uncle AGS' house which is abt 300meters from where we live. I walked home, passed through San Rafael Parish Church and arrived at my parents house. When I opened the gate, Papa was there flashing his patented smile and we hugged each other REAL TIGHT. I think I was a child in that dream because my head was on my father's chest. It was like a scene from a movie that was so vivid in my memory. The scene and the dream eventually ended when we saw my cousin NFS and I told him to bless to Papa. That's also the time my wife JML woke me up.

I miss you, Papa.