Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy Teacher’s Day


I definitely had over a dozen teachers, professors, educators in my school time and will probably encounter a dozen more. When I retire 2 decades from now, my aim is to be a lecturer in Tarlac State University, a government run university in our hometown, teaching management subjects. This is my way of giving back to society. Today marks the Teacher's day (Araw ng mga Guro) to honor more than 500,000 teachers nationwide. As best as I can recall, here’s my list of elementary and high school class advisers:

Grade 1 - Ms. Natividad Domingo
Grade 2 - Ms. Modesta Samson
Grade 3 – Ms. Bernadette Pacheco
Grade 4 - Ms. Betty Munoz
Grade 5 - Ms. Susan Kliatsco
Grade 6 - Mr. Raul Kliatsco
1st Year - Mr. Ronaldo Peroy
2nd Year – Ms. Arlene Kanapi
3rd Year - Mr. Popoy Pineda
4th Year - Ms. Venus Pastor

If my former teachers are reading this entry, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy Teacher’s day!