Wednesday, August 09, 2006

USA Trip Day 5 / May 15, 2006 Monday


Rina took the day off and accompanied me to more sight seeing. We went to Mission San Juan Capistrano, it's an over 200 year old well preserved community. We also went to St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church where Kobe Bryant got married. Very nice chapel. It offers a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean from inside the church. We had Tacos for lunch. We passed by Farm to Market arcade. It was not part of the itinerary but we just had to stop. I’m sure my father would LOVE seeing the old but colorful farm equipment display. This is art! in the perspective of farmers like me. Rina asked me to try cherries, my first time, but didn’t like the taste. We went to Wood’s Cove where we saw another view of the Pacific Ocean. Then we went shopping at Robinsons May. I didn’t buy much because I was reserving my major shopping in Florida. The sales tax is cheaper there and by the time I reach Fla, I reckon there would be tons of memorial day sale. The highlight of the day is that I drove from Laguna Niguel to San Diego. That's about an hour and a half drive using Rina’s Civic. We had a mini reunion in San Diego with ex-Smartees Cecile Pulido and Celine Pido.

No comments:

Post a Comment