Tuesday, August 15, 2006

USA Trip Day 8 / May 18, 2006 Thursday


I slept at Tita Ita’s house in Torrance. My cousin Rachelle Capulong picked me up around 8AM and we had breakfast in their house in Venice, Ca. Though I’m not much into houses, it’s a pretty house. The location is great, LAX airport was just a stone’s throw away. I met my new nephews Bodhi and Kai and her hubby Ari Hakeem. T’was very nice to see family especially those who I haven’t seen in a long time. The next 5 hours were precious because the flight from LA to NY gave me a chance to rest. I left LA around 12NN and arrived in NY at 8PM. There’s nothing wrong with your math, my friend. The flight time is 5 hours plus a 3 hour time diff from west to east. Gutch, my cousin Bubbles Luchango – Yamaguchi’s hubby picked me up at the airport. The last time I saw my cousin was at least 8 years ago. Aside from her family and the new environment, Bula hasn’t changed. She’s still the bubbly Bula who loves to tell lotsa stories. I used to kid her that our relationship is like a radio, she does the talking and I do the listening. My high school and college life would not be complete without a Bubbles Luchangco.

No comments:

Post a Comment