Wednesday, August 09, 2006

USA Trip Day 6 / May 16, 2006 Tuesday


I stayed overnight at my friend Celine’s house in San Diego. When asked what I wanted to do, I requested that I sleep at least until lunchtime. The word "rest" has been alien to me since I arrived 6 days ago. My body was complaining already so I had to compromise. We had a very quick lunch at Panda Express near the Park Valley Center train station. Then I was off to my overwhelming San Diego City tour. I took the Old Town Trolley Tour. The first stop was Old Town San Diego Historic State Park. The tour took us to the airport where we saw low flying airplanes, Cruise Ship Terminal, Seaport Village, Marriott Marina/Convention Center, Horton Plaza/Gaslamp Quarter, Coronado (Mc P’s Orange Ave), San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park (El Prado) and some locations in the 1986 Top Gun movie. The whole page of this website is not enough if I detailed my trip. There was just too much interesting information that I learned that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment