Wednesday, August 09, 2006

USA Trip Day 4 / May 14, 2006 Sunday


Tita Jing & I had breakfast at a local diner. I am amazed at the size of the meal servings. The meal was good for 2 persons! So this explains why the average height of Filipinos is 5’5” (Yehey! I’m considered “above” average) while the average height of an American is 5’10.” My friend Rina Santos & her roommate Agnes Cruz picked me up at Tita Jing's place around 1030AM. We went to mass in Torrance. The choir sang a slang version of “Hindi Kita Malilimutan.” It was another day of pasyalans, we went to Cathedral of our Lady of the Angels where Lea Salonga got married. After lunch, we went to Dana's Point overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We went to the marina and walked from end to end. That was one long walk but very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment