Saturday, April 28, 2007

Discover Hong Kong : It's a small world after all

While in HK, we saw Reghis Romero, the chairman of R: II builders and Manila North Harbour Center. We saw him along Granville road near Nathan in Kowloon. It was the 3rd time we saw him in public. The 1st time was in SM Megamall with his platoon of body guards. The second time was in Subic Bay Yatch Club inside SBMA. I spoke to him then and told him I was BoyLac's son. He said: "Yes, Lacs from Tarlac" in Kapampangan. I delivered the same line in HK and he retorted with exactly the same line. I've seen him a couple of times in Pasion family reunions. His ex-mother in law is my father's first cousin. That makes his ex-wife my second cousin.

I also saw some SMTees in Disney. We chanced upon Ava EspaƱola. She's the marketing manager for SMT Broadboad Inc. A bubbly gal, she was with her daughter. I saw her at Market House Bakery having breakfast. Also spotted was Ms. Eileen Cerezo, an SMT HR Manager and she was with her family. I saw her twice, the first in Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster in Tomorrowland and the second was near Jungle River Cruise in Adventureland.

No comments:

Post a Comment