Saturday, April 28, 2007

HK Trip Day 2: Ocean Park Adventure


First stop was (1) Aberdeen Marina. We rode on a sampan (water taxi). I actually didn't want to at first, my feeling was the p300 (hk$50) per person was not worth it but the boat trip was an experience. The tour guide Elton (Wi Tek) said that strait will be reclaimed after 5 yrs. Next stop was (2) Hong Kong Jewelry Center. T’was like a plant visit specially designed for my wife who loves jewelries. I was just there for the show. Despite that statement, we won a garnet stone for giving the correct answer during a pop quiz. I was listening after all. Next on the I.T. was (3) Ocean Park. We meet again after 25 years, went here first when I was 10 yrs old. It changed a whole lot, that's what you call re-invention. The highlight was probably the 8 minute cable car ride which was a challenge for someone with mild acrophobia like me. In the evening, more shopping before snoozing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment