Saturday, April 28, 2007

HK Trip Day 5 : Disney Part 2

The day started with me waking up early and went around Disney park by foot to take some pictures. T’was a LONG walk but was up to it. First went around Hollywood Hotel, then Disney Hotel, then Park Promenade and last was the Ferry Pier. I must have taken at least 100 shots during my lone escapade. I took lots of shots, enough to drain the battery. Then we were off to Disney Park for the 2nd time within 24 hrs. It was a choice between going back to Disney or going to nearby Maritime Mall in Tsing Yi. The former was the economical choice hence my recom to the family which they agreed. We saw majority of the attractions except for 2 which was either closed or not operational that day. Our Disney tour was capped with a picture with M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E (sing it!). Our 5day HK escapade ended when we arrived around 1AM Friday in Manila. It's back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment