Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Holiday Adventure




E.D. Manalang Car Care has been a family fixture since I learned to drive. Everytime our car needs fixing, my father would send me to their shop in San Nicolas Tarlac City. And during these visits to the car shop, I would observe the dirty mechanics do their job, envy them and would like to be dirty myself.

Last December, I had the opportunity to do that when the shop owner went on a well deserved leave and temporarily assigned me as the caretaker. I actually volunteered for the job as I've always dreamed of having my own car shop being a self proclaimed car junkie. It was a dream come true or at least for two days.

I hope to have more of those real life dreams in the future even for a short while as the owner the car shop is my brother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment