Saturday, March 31, 2007

My 100th Blog Entry


I celebrate today my 100th blog entry. I've been posting blogs which is short for web log since July 2006. A blog is like an online journal or a diary which I used to have when I was in college. No people, diaries are not limited to ladies only. Real men write diaries or blogs too. Besides, I'm secure about my sexuality.

I decided to join the blog foray when I got back from my US trip. Most of my friends and family were asking me for stories about my trip and wanted to see my precious pictures. At first I tried to email the stories and pictures but later decided that it would be more convenient if I just posted the entries. My blog consultant Sherwin Mendoza was also a big help. So Shobe, if you're reading this, I thank you.

Some of my friends wonder how I find time out of my schedule to maintain a blog. The answer is time management and the power of technology. Here are the simple steps:
Step 1- It goes without saying that blogs should not be created during office hours hence word entries are done using my celfone. Ideas knows no boundaries and like my mother always say, write down your thoughts, don't rely on memory.
Step 2- Using MMS, email the word entry from your phone to your pc email.
Step 3- Copy and paste using Bill Gates' software to your blog site.
Step 4- Download a pix from the net or upload a picture from your database.

And voila! You have a blog entry. It's easy as one, two, three.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're welcome. Glad to be of help to our "Mr. Universe"

    ReplyDelete