Monday, September 11, 2006

USA Trip Day 10 / May 20, 2006 Saturday


Back home, Saturday is a day allotted for rest. After working smart and working hard for 5 straight days, this day gives you the chance to maintain ties with the family bed. :) While on vacation, Saturday means more pasyals!!! We saw the Museum on Natural History and Central Park. I used to just read about it or see it in the movies now I am strolling around Central Park. The park was gargantuan! It probably covered at least 4 city blocks. My point of reference is the Velasquez Park near the condo where we live in Salcedo Village, Makati. While I was reading Leadership by ex-NY Mayor Rudy Guiliani, he mentioned about the Department of Parks & Recreation. I was wondering, why the H_ _L does he need a whole department to manage a park. My visit to Central Park completely answered that question. No further questions, your honor. I saw another pretty cousin, Greta. She used to be the little younger cousin, now she’s a chic 20+ year old (closer to 30 :)) lady. Dinner was at a Japanese restaurant near Columbia Business School.

No comments:

Post a Comment