Thursday, September 14, 2006

USA Trip Day 19 / May 29, 2006 Monday


The college sweethearts! My parents and I had eat-all-you-can lunch at a nearby resto called Whistle Junction. T’was my last day in DeLand. The plan today was to see the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral and stay overnight at Aunt Aida’s beach house in New Smyrna. I was really, really looking forward to seeing this site however it would not be my destiny. There were a number of bush fires along the high way hence numerous re-routing so it was not really a good idea to push through with the trip. Instead, my mom and I decided to drive to Orlando and see Uncle Dan, Auntie Baby & my cousin Nikko. In Orlando, we had dinner at Uncle Dan’s very nice house by the lake (which was not alligator infested) with my cousin Lyette Ligon and her kids, Uncle Rene Ligon and Aunt Baby’s friends. In the evening, Nikko and I had a chance to watch the movie X-MEN : The Last Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment