Friday, September 15, 2006

USA Trip Day 24 / June 3, 2006 Saturday


During my last day in SFO City, I checked out more places – Yerba Buena Garden, Sony Metreon, the Fashion District, did a little more shopping (entered my at least 10th GAP store), went to “the only toy store in the City of San Francisco” Jeffrey’s Toy Store and bought MC her now favorite Dora the explorer castle, checked out Nordstrom, Ross for Less (my kinda store) and Neimann Marcus (nagpapangap na may bibilhin). They had Chloe denim jeans on sale 40% off. The sale price was $500. Read again, $500 sale price. Lunch was with Ronnie again. Come on, Ronnie, let me foot the bill this time! In vain. He drove me to my college friends in San Jose. We went to Julienne Bernardo – Aquino’s house. I met his hubby and their cute li’l boy who was abt my li’l daughter age. Then we brought some stuff at the mall before proceeding to Erwin Wong’s place where I stayed overnight. The get together with college friends called LSC Boys included of course ErWong, Julienne and Mark Bumatay. People really mature. Well at least normal people do. When we were in college, parties would last until the wee hours of the mornings (sometimes just in time for the start of the 7AM ROTC) and everybody goes home drunk. This time, everybody was like a Cinderella who needed be home by 12MN. The last time I saw my college friends was 12 years ago so I just had to see them. Originally, SFO was not in my itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment