Wednesday, September 13, 2006

USA Trip Day 14 / May 24, 2006 Wednesday


Back home, I’m used to waking up early because I have to bring my son B5 to the school bus pick up point. I look forward to those moments because that’s one of our father and son bonding moments. While on vacation, waking up early is common because time is SO PRECIOUS. We left Lawrenceville around 8AM and passed by Butchoy Salanga’s house before proceeding to Newark for our flight to Daytona, Fla. In Daytona, my dear father excused himself from work for a while to pick us up. Hello washing machine and dryer! Finally, I was able to wash my 2 weeks worth of clothing. Not much pictures taken today because it would be weird to take picture while doing the laundry. Dinner was in Auntie Suet’s house in DeLand, Fla with Aunt Suet, Mama & Papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment