Wednesday, September 13, 2006

USA Trip Day 16 / May 26, 2006 Friday


Again I woke up early but returned to sleep after everybody left. It was my chance to rest my complaining body. After 16 days in the US, today was my first time to watch TV. Our cable TV back home has about 70+ channels and I only use about 40% of the channels. The cable TV of Aunt Suet had 500+ channels! In the afternoon, I checked out a couple of malls down the block. I got a lot of stuff from the Dollar Store. Some of the items that I got I really didn’t need pero they were cheap so I just had to buy them. Aunt Suet and I met at the mall and went to nearby Volusia Mall (abt 45 minutes drive). Finally, I saw the John Cena action figure that my son Kobe requested after checking out at least 7 toy stores in SoCal, New York and Deland, Fla. I asked the store manager why it was SO DIFFICULT to find this action figure and he said he's the hottest WWE star and when he was rumored to have passed away, all his items sold like hotcakes. That's why I bought 2 John Cena action figures, just to be sure. As programmed, I’ll do ALL my shopping in Florida where the sales tax is lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment