Monday, September 11, 2006

USA Trip Day 11 / May 21, 2006 Sunday


Okay, so Sunday back home gives you another reason to wake up late. But while on vacation, Sunday means waking up at 630AM to catch the 8AM train to NYC. The objective today day was to explore lower Manhattan: the site of Ground Zero, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park and China town. I had the chance to see and take pictures of the Waldorf Astoria and Madison Square Garden. Dinner was at Ate Marissa’s house in New Jersey. Ate Marissa was a REAL ATE during my college days at DLSU. If I had any questions, I’d ask her. She also encouraged me to join the DLSU Camera Club but that time it didn’t interest me. I was a member but was not active. Little did I know that 15 years after, the camera bug would bite me. The last time I saw Ate Marissa was during her wedding at least 5 years ago in the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment