Friday, September 15, 2006

USA Trip Day 22 / June 1, 2006 Thursday


T’is the last leg of my US trip. I had mixed emotions; sad that I was leaving my parents and would probably take years before I see them again but happy that I’ll be seeing my kids and my lovely wife very soon. I miss them already. I committed a major blunder today. As a self proclaimed organized person, I thought that my flight from Orlando to SFO was on June 1 via United Airways. My ticket showed that my flight was via US Airways on June 2! After numerous calls, speaking to 3 frontline staff, practically losing my composure, I was finally on my way to SFO. That mistake cost me $100. I was met at SFO airport by a good friend from Tarlac Ronnie Pagaduan. I’m proud of this guy, he has come a long way. He is an epitome of a hard working person. He has 2 RJP Phonemart stores in Daly City. RJP Phonemart first started in Tarlac City. He just photocopied his business model in Tarlac and applied it in Daly City. He showed me around SFO and Daly City. During our first day, we saw the Golden Gate bridge, Union Square, Coit Tower, Lombard Street better know as the crookedest street in the world and passed by Fisherman’s Wharf. Dinner was at Fairmont Hotel where Al Capone used to dine.

No comments:

Post a Comment