Friday, September 15, 2006

USA Trip Synopsis

The Time For Kids.Com says that the Top 5 Cities Favorite Tourist Destinations are: 1- New York, 2- Los Angeles, 3- Miami, 4- Orlando & 5- San Francisco. I was able to visit 4 out of 5 in 25 short days. It also says that the Top 5 States Fave Tourist Destination are: 1- New York, 2- Florida, 3- California, 4- Hawaii and 5- Nevada. I went to majority of it plus had the chance to see New Jersey and a stop over at North Carolina en route to SFO (NorCal).

I endeavored to complete this US trip journal 3 months after my travel primarily for myself and my family. For my relatives and friends who are interested to read it, you’re most welcome.

In all, I had a wonderful 25 day US trip. I spent $3000 (thereabouts) but the experience, lessons learned, realizations, bonding moments and memories are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment